Collage Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Collage. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Collage collects, and the ways in which Collage uses that personal information.
Our Target Market
Collage directs our marketing and message to:
• People that may qualify for our services.
• People looking for free pregnancy tests, free limited obstetrical ultrasounds, confidential support, community referrals, accurate information on all options, and after abortion help.
• Partners and potential partners in ministry whether by financial, gift-in-kind, or service.
• Our friends and neighbors in the community.
Personal Information Collection
Collage may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of volunteering at Collage including name, contact data, social security number, etc.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including name and contact data.
- And any other information that you send to Collage.
Using Personal Information
Collage may use your personal information to:
- Publish information about you on the website, with your permission.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Make decisions concerning your welfare.
Where Collage discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Collage may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Collage will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Collage will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Collage is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by mail to: Collage, 3000 2nd Ave Suite 100, Kearney, NE 68847
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.